GP health record - NHS account help and support›health-records-in-the-nhs-app

What can I do if my medical records are incorrect?

If information in your GP health record is incorrect, contact your GP surgery. They can update personal information in your record, such as your address. If the whole record is not yours, contact the NHS App team immediately. Contact your GP surgery if something is missing from your GP health record.

Email text message communications

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website