First Contact Physio
You can now see a specialist physiotherapist at our surgery - Richard holds a clinic every fortnight, if you are experiencing muscle or joint pain please book an appointment with Richard.
OUR OCTOBER NEWSLETTER IS NOW AVAILABLE - JUST CLICK ON - READ OUR NEWSLETTER LINK
Winter pressures- please see link below for advice and services, tips to help you through the winter!
Have you heard about - My Planned Care - gives you advice and support while you wait and helps you to prepare for your hospital consultation, treatment, or surgery. This includes giving you information about waiting times at your hospital and other supporting and local services while you wait.
This site is updated weekly and can be viewed by anyone, which means you, your family or carer as well as your NHS team can all see the latest information via the link below:
Download the NHS App! You can check appointments times, order prescriptions & much more!
Our Latest Newsletter is a handbook for help with Mental Health, please click on the Newsletter link!
SIGN UP TO THE NHS APP NOW, DO IT
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
Other services in the NHS App
If your GP surgery or hospital offers other services in the NHS App, you may be able to:
- message your GP surgery, doctor or health professional online
- consult a GP or health professional through an online form and get a reply
- access health services on behalf of someone you care for
- view your hospital and other healthcare appointments
- view useful links your doctor or health professional has shared with you
Keeping your data secure
After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.
Download the app:
Get help with the app
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page.
Vulnerable Adults can access help through these links: www.gov.uk/conronavirus-extremely-vulnerable www.goodamapp.org/nhs
Mental Health Needs can access help through these links: https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/
Please click on the link below: Healthcare Apps explained
Please find latest information in our - Newsletter
The surgery now has a facebook page for your information:
Please like and follow us on FACEBOOK OR TWITTER - @drdawoudssurgery